The Preferred TikTok Ad Agency
The Most Experienced TikTok Ad Agency
We take pride in our team, recruiting seasoned talent with experiences in growing brands or at strong agencies. There are no interns or recent college grads staffed to any of our TikTok clients. As one of the first three agencies to gain access to TikTok’s ad platform, in January of 2020, we have been able to run more TikTok ads and ad accounts than any other agency in the world.
TikTok Beta Access
TikTok Onboarding Process
- Strategy and Research – We’ll start by taking a deep dive into interest, creator hashtags, and Lookalike audiences on the TikTok platform to see where there is natural alignment. As we progress in our work together, we will gain further insights and ability to leverage data on the TikTok platform. As an example, we’re able to create granular, custom audiences relative to site activity and data, and can launch those to drive incremental value across the marketing funnel.
- Creative Design and Testing – Our design team will take your creative assets and make TikTok ads that convert. The goal is to make the ads feel native to the platform to increase engagement and click through rates.
- Strategy Review – Once creative and strategy is set, we’ll sit down with your team to review audiences, creative, budget, cadence and all other aspects of launch strategy so we’re aligned.
- Launch Ads & Build Testing Approach – Once we’re fully aligned with you, your team, and your brand, we get to work. Typically,campaigns are launched in a matter of days, and our team is focused on testing creatives, audiences, bid strategies, etc to make sure we’re best optimized to scale.
- Identify Optimization Opportunities, and Drive Scale – After a few short weeks we’ll start to see ad sets that are performing well and others that are underperforming. With more audience and creative insight we’ll cut underperformers and reposition the budget to our top campaigns. We’ll then cycle in additional budget to test which will inevitably help us scale.
- Wash, Rinse, Repeat (or, you know, Test, Scale, Optimize, Repeat) – With all good ad campaigns we’ll rinse and repeat through aggressive testing and optimization to achieve escape velocity.
Granular Testing, Bidding, and Conversion Strategies
The TikTok Ads Funnel - Data Matters
One of our most asked questions is: “How do you decide to cut audiences, creatives, and budget in the TikTok ad platform?”
In short, we make these types of decisions based on in-platform and on-site data. If we’re not getting efficient conversions with statistically significant spend, we’ll cut an audience, creative, or campaign quickly. If click through rate (CTR) is very low it’s a good signal that we need to switch up creative. If the cost to drive traffic to the site is within an acceptable range, but we’re seeing cost per add to cart or cost per purchase coming in too high we’ll cut the ad sets quickly.
There are a number of bidding strategies that we can change to influence the outcome, but those strategies are only as effective as the data that informs them; we look at every piece of data, and as much of the funnel as possible, to inform the best decisions and upside outcomes.
360 Facebook Ad Audit
- Tracking – We’ll make sure your pixels, deep links, and any other events are set up correctly so that your TikTok ad account is getting all of the data it needs to optimize
- Attribution – With iOS14.5 and cookie less browsers coming, we’ll ensure you’re tracking a few different attribution models and that there is a single source of truth when it comes to ROI and tracking
- Campaign and Ad Set Structure – Making sure you’re utilizing all of your data to find the best audiences. We’ll also make sure you’re pushing ad spend to all of the correct funnel stages and that your account is structured to scale
- Landing Pages / Product Matching – It’s important that we’re landing our facebook ad traffic on the correct pages where customers will have the highest conversion, and lowest bounce
- Targeting – Making sure we’re going after the correct audiences both based on research and by utilizing our own data
- Creative – It’s important that you’re testing a wide variety of creatives and placement types so that we’re keeping customers interested in our products. We’ll also want to make sure there’s a cohesive and structured creative testing strategy for our ad campaigns
- Bid Strategy – the most common bidding strategy in most Facebook and Instagram ad accounts is lowest cost conversion, however, we can utilize other strategies like highest value, bid caps, cost caps to extract more revenue for less from our audiences.
- Scaling Opportunities – Finally, making sure we’re taking advantage of every opportunity to scale our ad campaigns. Oftentimes, there are ad sets, placements, or creatives that aren’t getting enough spend, even though they’re extremely efficient.
We hit a wall with our Facebook ads and had a lot of trouble after iOS 14.5. Adly recommended we push spend towards TikTok. We were one of the first fitness apps on the platform and boy has it paid dividends! We’re in the six figure spend range per month and scaling. Best part is our competitors haven’t even tried the platform.