The Top Google Ad Agency In the Game
Our elite Google ads team will make sure you dominate high intent search for keywords and traffic that’s relevant to your business, products, services, and even your GEO.
The Google Ads platform is focused on super high intent traffic and demand fulfillment. People come to the platform to search for products and services. We focus on competitively optimizing searches against competitors in your space. As an agency we have over 15 years of collective experience managing, scaling and growing ad accounts. We know we can move the needle and help you grow and scale your ROI on Google search and shopping.
With over 500 clients being managed at the agency we know the ins and outs. We have aggregated strategies across the board in the B2B, B2C and D2C space. With this knowledge we have ideated strategies that are outside of the box and forward thinking. Don’t take our word for it.
139% Conversion Increase
139% Conversion Increase
139% Conversion Increase
Scale your ROI though High Intent Traffic on Google Search and Shopping
We are honored to be a Google Premier Partner and take this knowledge and expertise to our clients. Our team will efficiently and profitability take your ad account to the next level. With experience working with Fortune 500 companies, venture backed startups, small businesses and corporate companies we implement successful high performing pay per click (PPC) campaigns. We’ll transform your existing demographic, data analytics and audiences and will curate a search strategy that meets your goals and expectations. We are small but mighty and drive results not empty promises.
- Asses and Audit your Current Account – First things first we will want to audit your ad account. Whether you have an existing ad account or haven’t started your Google Ads journey we want to offer insights and strategy based on data. We’ll go through pre-existing data, our experience and what your competitors are doing in the space to predict our next move and strategy moving forward. Most importantly we will see what gaps we need to fill and then some, in order to get you up and running effectively, efficiently and profitably.
- Competitor Marketing Analysis– With our suite of tools we are set up to accurately report not only on your keywords but your competitors and what they are bidding. We also are able to see what niches they’re going after too.
- Branded and Non-Branded Keyword Research and Findings – with our proprietary tools your team will put together an extensive, detailed and aggressive keyword search to find the most accurate and relevant head, mid, and long tail search terms to use in strategies moving forward.
- Tracking Configuration– Our team will make sure all tracking is correctly firing on your site, app and/or store. We will also make sure conversion goals are met and properly accounted for in the ad account.
- Organize Ad Account for Launch– Now the strategy can come to life! After our research and campaign structure has been identified we will build out our campaigns. From there we will confirm conversion metrics are set up properly, we will implement new keywords and finally we build out the ads.
- Go Live– No that strategy is done it’s go time!
- Iterate and A/B testing Updates– Now that strategy is in place and implemented we will monitor the ad account and make our next move off the data we are seeing. Whether that means cycling in new ad creative, testing different copy or switching up different interest audiences.
- Data focused strategies – We will use the data to drive our strategy moving forward. With new data coming in we can base our optimizations off this in order to effectively drive our search terms, bid modifiers and bids in order to get the best value from past and present data
- Attribution Syncing – We’ll make sure back end attribution is matching correctly with Google’s metrics and firing correctly
- Increase Scale– With more data coming in means more insights to help us test and learn. This will help us continue to grow in ways you dont even know so the ROI doesn’t hit a stop gap.
- Update and Repeat– It doesn’t stop here, our team will continue to a/b test and learn in order to consistently scale your ad account.
The Adly Way
Responsive search ads for ad quality and coverage of keywords implemented
Exact match with phrase matching so we can look for keywords and separate them out for higher efficiency results
Testing and iterating of the headlines and descriptions being used to increase click through rates
Optimize bid modifiers in order to bid on keywords for location, device and time of day toincrease efficiency and scale
Bid on target ROAs and CPA in order to best use the Google Algorithm to its full capacity to scale the ad account.
Organize campaign structure by segmenting ad groups in order to organize keyword categories and therefore be able to target specific ads to corresponding search terms.
Organize and segment smart shopping campaigns to achieve higher keyword distribution, efficiency and scale.
Our team of skilled strategists are always at the forefront of marketing trends and search marketing publications as we know the market is ever changing and the platforms are consistently updating. We are proactive not reactive. Our company playbook is updated every week and we meet weekly so we can learn from one another, brainstorm new strategies and maintain a collaborative cohor. We work with a plethora of Google reps in order to always be update to date on the platform and marketing changes/ concerns.
The Google Ads Checklist
The Google Ad Agency That Doesn’t Quit
There is no set it and forget it here. Whether you’re just starting your PPC journey or you’ve worked with an agency that hasn’t cracked the code, we have you taken care of. No matter what, we won’t stop trying. Our team will create new bidding strategies and methods even when your ads are profitable and scaling. If something isn’t working we go back to the drawing board. Whether it’s landing page optimizations or testing new copy to grow our quality score we’re dedicated to not only keeping your ad account profitiable, but truly taking it to the next level.
Daily Ad Account Optimizations
Time is of the essence and this is our main priority. Optimizing is the name of the game and even the smallest optimization can bring a big reward, you just have to find it! We’re constantly checking on the ad account to make sure we’re staying one step ahead. Whether that’s
implementing new strategies, a/b testing new and old campaigns or ideating a brand new strategy – it’s all happening behind the scenes. Since you’re only paying per click, more optimization means more efficiency.
Frequently Asked Questions
We move pretty quickly here at Pivot with a lead time to launch ads between 5-7 business days post kick-off call.
When it comes to seeing ROI and results our timeline stands anywhere between the 6 and 8 week mark of managing your ad account.
Here at Pivot we monitor daily and test as often as our data supports. When it comes to updating ads it depends on our goal and data. As we identify opportunities in ad relevance and expected CTR, we’ll test into new ad copy and different angles. We focus on data driven decisions, so our budget and conversion volume will play a role in the frequency of ad rotations. This is something that we will discuss on our weekly sync calls as each week will be different. All in all, we gotcha.
Fees depend on our monthly ad spend budget. Sign up here to get your free quote!
This depends on our budget and conversion volume. We start with responsive search and expanded text ads to cover both Search categories. We then identify a baseline CTR and quality score and from there we will optimize frolling in new content and launching experiments.
If you’re not currently spending or spending under $5,000/mo, we recommend starting with $3,000-$5,000/mo test budget. At that spend level we’ll be able to build out our campaign structure without spreading our budget too thin. We’ll also be able to collect a reasonable amount of conversion events (depending on your product/service) to make data-driven optimizations and establish a baseline within the first 6-8 weeks. If you’re spending above $5,000/mo, we’ll start there and optimize the account structure first. After that we will focus on scaling so there’s no disruption to traffic and performance.